Old February 20th 18, 12:26 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Cargo launch by Space X

In article ,
says...

The thing is though, Maybe he has his own agenda, and joining a long winded
Nasa funded way of doing business won't get him where he wants to go, so to
speak.

Possibly. But if BFR/BFS is successful, NASA will almost certainly be a
major customer. SpaceX may provide the transportation system, but I'm
betting we'll see the first footprints on Mars made possible by
public/private partnerships instead of the cost plus type arrangements
which were used for Apollo/Saturn.

Jeff