Old January 22nd 04, 06:48 PM
MarkMcDonald

Default Eropean Perception of Mars Missions.

"Frank Forskin" wrote in message
European Perception of Mars Missions.

I'm a teacher at the local community college and recently had a
European student who reflected many views I've heard from European
about Americans. Primarily that we're fat, stupid and arrogant. Then
I noticed this:

Notice the difference in these 2 headlines:

When the EU takes a picture and its stunning.
When we actually land a machine on the planet and drive it around - We
stop to investigate a rock.

Who's arrogant?

That's not arrogance, it's simple patriotism. What's wrong with that?
Do you think that everyone in the world is either an American or wants to
become one?

M.M.