Old September 18th 08, 11:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

On Sep 17, 9:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus saul As you know I love to make people laugh He might consider
the fact that our universe is not as dense now so capture and finding a
comfortable mutual orbit was good thinking in that long ago spacetime.
go figure bert

Why would a pretend-Atheist like our rabbi Saul care whatever Bert
thinks?

They must be scared to death of what Bert thinks, as otherwise why
bother?

You are aware that we're being topic/author stalked, because it's
their job.

~ BG