Old August 4th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

You and BradBoi come up with figures all the time, BEERTbrain! lmao!

But do these mean anything? lmao!

Astronomers already know about approximations.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 07:53:45 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul Reality being man made I being a man can figure and can
come up with my own figures just as well as those that give their
figures to us to read in their books. Best to keep in mind all
measurements of time and distance let it be Planck lengths or LY are at
best approximations. Go figure bert