Old April 29th 08, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Einstein Never Found Contentment

"I have never belonged wholeheartedly to a country, a state, nor to a
circle of friends, or even to my own family. When I was still a
rather precocious youn man, I already realized most vividly the
futility of the hopes and aspirations that most men pursue throughout
thier lives. Well-being and happiness never appeared to me as an
absolute aim. I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the
ambitions of a pig." - Albert Einstein late in life.