Old December 11th 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
46erjoe

Default Einstein was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:56:28 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrotF:

Double-A Einstein had much Jewish prejudice from the time he was born to
the time of his death.

Do you mean that he was prejudiced or that others were prejudiced
against him? It works both ways. I assume the former. Then yes, he
must have experienced much prejudice even though he was a genius
physicist. Sad but true. And the holocaust proves that.

So is the way of the witless in his spacetime.
Now he is accused to be and idiot in our present spacetime that he can
not witness. This proves humankind has its hate built in from one
generation to the next.

This proves ****. An opinion or a statement of fact does not
necessarily carry any hatred within it. Wow, what an astronomical
jump! Light years in fact. I say that I believe he was an idiot in a
particular area of study and you say that I harbor hatred toward him.
Not so. I admire the man insofar as he was a physicist. But he wasn't
much of a philosopher and others should not make him out to be one
just because he excelled in one area. Bach (n. 1685) and Mozart
(n.1756) were also brilliant within their fields (music), but their
opinions on, say, what Newton (n. 1643) was doing in physics, would
and should carry no weight at all.

Okay, I shouldn't have called him an "idiot" because that is
considered pejoritive. Does "dumb" sound better?

This proves that man is wolf to man(Darwin)
This proves that nature created a species of higher life,that was not
the best life form to show the universe. Humankind has intrinsic
hate. Reality even at this Christmas season man has great hate for one
group to the next group to the next group. A critical force of hate,that
can only explode. Sad theory but based on great evidence
through out the history of man Bert