Old December 10th 06, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_2_] Painius[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default Einstien was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Nightbat,and Double-A When Einstein was in Texas teaching hydraulics he
patterned an invention "refrigeration" with no moving parts He was also
a good violin player. Had a sense of humor. Had very smart friends. He
knew when he was right. Bert

I thought you were just whistling Dixie, Bert, but then I found:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...at1781541/www/

Perhaps Einstein was closer to discovering the Wolter refrigerator
model of the universe than I had thought!

Certainly he must have considered concepts of compression and density
of space in developing his warped space GR model.

Double-A

I'm as convinced of this as i am certain that
Einstein applied his math to the task and found
that, while E = mc^2 on the electromagnetic
radiation scale, on the scale of the dynamic
flowing of the SPED, energy "E" was equal to
"m" multiplied by a far greater velocity.

Bill and i have been tossing around the nonmath
idea of E = mc³, but what if the actual energy
of flowing space is equal to "m" times the speed
of gravity? (or more accurately, the speed of
space itself)...

E = m(c x 2 x 10^20)²

or...

E = mVg²

....where Vg is the so-called "speed of gravity"
(actually the speed of flowing space)?

And it would come to me as no surprise, after he
saw what his EM equation had led to in Japan, that
Einstein would have withheld not only an equation
for space-energy conversion, but also the distinct
fact that space was by no means made of "nothing".

He was perhaps hoping that by the time this was
independently discovered, humankind would be
much older and wiser than those who waged war
in the 20th century.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
The best things in life are here and now!

Indelibly yours,
Paine
http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net