Old December 10th 06, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Einstien was an atheist. ACTUALLY EINSTEIN WAS AN IDIOT

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Nightbat,and Double-A When Einstein was in Texas teaching hydraulics he
patterned an invention "refrigeration" with no moving parts He was also
a good violin player. Had a sense of humor. Had very smart friends. He
knew when he was right. Bert

I thought you were just whistling Dixie, Bert, but then I found:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einst...at1781541/www/

Perhaps Einstein was closer to discovering the Wolter refrigerator
model of the universe than I had thought!

Certainly he must have considered concepts of compression and density
of space in developing his warped space GR model.

Double-A