Old December 1st 05, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:09:53 +0100, Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 20:10:10 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

You are not posting to astronomy group because you like astronomy. You
and your following are here to disrupt. You play the victim, but you are
no better than the rest.

Proves my point: you ARE CLUELESS.
C.

Maybe you forgot to take the pleadian crystal in the previous level.
I suggest you restart the previous level, and when the druid asks you
if you saw any romans you, should answer "right behind you", and when
the druids goes to the back of the tree to check for romans,
you click the root at the left and a secret cupboard opens,
where you can take the crystal.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in ups.com
Raving Loonie shows his homoerotical masturbatory fantasms:
"Wank on, twit."

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.