Old December 1st 05, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:34:16 +0000, Silouen wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:24:54 GMT, "Silouen"
wrote:

[snip]

What is there that you could teach us now, that you had not been able
to teach us thousand years ago?

Perhaps they are just bringing us along at a measured pace. Hasn't it
ever seemed odd to you that humans sat around for a million years in the
bush as complete ignoramuses and then during the last 6,000 years have
become greatly enlightened? Perhaps it was the arrival of the Seans and
their taking mankind on as a project that slowly began moving our
ancestors toward civilization.

Haven't you ever wondered why often more than one scientist has made the
same discovery at about the same time in history? Perhaps it was the
Seans dropping hints here and there.

Perhaps we owe them credit for just about everything we know. But our
human race, just like an individual, has to start their education in
kindergarten, not at the university.

Double-A

Hey again, Double-A!

I thought Darla had covered this, but maybe not. Not crazy about humans
hearing this for the first time from me, but what the heck?
Not only was I and a few others on our sean crew actually born in Earth's
sea, but seans have been caring for this solar system since before humans
ever even evolved.
I am not a 'visitor' as Mr. Bohne seems to think I am. I was born here,
I've spent most of my life here, Earth is my home.

May be humans are the visitors?

To keep that from sounding too eerie, let me add that nothing would please
us more than for humans to continue 'visiting' for eons into the future.
It would be really well if you could last longer at least than the
acorn-brained dinosaurs!

Sil

There is nothing happening when I'm pressing the "super secret" button.
Should I restart the Level?

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in ups.com
Raving Loonie shows his homoerotical masturbatory fantasms:
"Wank on, twit."

in
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID:
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID:
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for ****s sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: in
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.