Old November 30th 05, 11:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Challenging Silouen

BEE wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:24:57 +1100, "BEE"
wrote:

Well said ol' chap!! g

I have had an encounter with a 'being' being in my face simply 'being' a
being...
being a real pain in my rear .. as it got near ...

Yeah!! I was glad to tell it to GO .. as it was GREY and had no real
charm
about it that gave off any sense
that it was being simply a 'being' wangting a kind connestion of any
sort.

No one really wanted to know about this encounter let alone believe it

Anywazzzzzz .. Running around inside my very own beleif system is my own
idea that resembles
the notion of ..... "We are the aliens ... Wrapped up and shut AWAY are
our
true sleves in the true meaning of 'alien .... 'being' ... that is ...

If we (as human beings) were not so caught up in the fundamental BS of
it
all we may actually see things as they trully a-)
When we go to the beach and enjoy the beach, do we go into every little
detail of how one soaks up the sun and what it is doing to one's self
etc
etc etc ... ?! Not really for most ... Simple terms ... just enjoy the
water and soak up the sun:-)

Bee-Ji-cruising!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT, DEAR BEE!
Unfortunately we don't have much sun over here for the moment, ...
days are short and the sky is cloudy .. but we still know there is THE
LIGHT :-)

C.

Ah, right. Bee would be basking in the summer sun about now!

While we northerners shiver in the cold and darkness.

Enjoy, Bee!

Hey there Double A !!!! :-)

Not basking that much as it is trully hot here however, every now and then
yes !!!g
Hope you are fighting FIT!!!

Bee ...

Yes, near the summer solstice the Sun can burn your skin so easily.

Be careful.

Just returned from my exercise in the cold clammy fog.

Thinking of sunny you!

Double-A