Old April 2nd 04, 02:15 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

S.S,Shasty When an event horizon has formed a singularity is formed
at the blackhole's core. As the mass density of the blackhole
increases over billions and billions of years,and the blackhole spin
also increases proportionally to its mass,and visa versa. Then comes a
spacetime where the blackhole's interior can't hold back its event
horizon and it collapses into the exact center of its core. This causes
a devastating space rupture,as the singularity is exposed to spacetime.
This event I call a mini-bang and created all there is including us. The
original colossal big bang was created almost(not quite) the same way it
took place trillions of LY ago. Bert PS Much of this comes
out of my "Spin is in theory" Einstien could live with these thoughts