Old July 1st 03, 12:53 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

What if this theory can show how other universes are created? Again i'm
thinking of sameness. We have to theorize that galaxies are created in
their set areas because that area had greater gravity(space density)
Now the hydrogen,and helium clouds that made this area dense is going to
make the stars,and to make stars faster a supernova explosion will send
a shock wave through space. Now my theory has the big bang that
created our universe sends shock waves that create another big bang,and
on an on. It is a chain reaction,and our universe is just one link in
the chain. Bert