Old June 27th 03, 12:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default What If

What if space is one of natures big mysteries?. Its main feature
is its 2.7 K temperature,but I see that micro wave energy just trying
to tell us something,and that is 15 billion years ago space had a
temperature a trillion time hotter than the sun's core. Using this clue
to the remote past I'm thinking space density is 100^18 times greater
than space energy. we have today. I have posted that gravity could be
intrinsic to space as tiny interlocking blackholes,and each being half
the size of a Planck length. What if nature is using space energy to
balance all the other energies and matter in the universe? This might
have been the thoughts of Einstien when he went with a static universe.
Well I do have my own theories what the repulsion force could be.
Best to keep in mind without space expansion there would not be an
organic universe.. Bert PS oc I think your late friend Wolter would
like these thoughts.