Old April 22nd 21, 10:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX wins single source contract for NASA's crewed lunar lander

In article mn.b2987e54c62289ee.127094@snitoo,
says...
Also, this is not the whole enchilada of lunar landings, and may only
cover the first /unmanned/ lunar landing. The other two have been
invited to compete in a second contract bid, and I think Eric Bergen
covered this (briefly).

I believe the HLS contract that was just awarded calls for one uncrewed
test flight followed by one crewed test flight.

Jeff