Old March 30th 21, 01:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default When hop? SN11 test flight today.

On 3/29/2021 12:18 PM, Snidely wrote:
/dps

--
"First thing in the morning, before I have coffee, I read the obits, If
I'm not in it, I'll have breakfast." -- Carl Reiner, to CBS News in 2015.

Apropos of this (and nothing else):
A few decades back I used to have my clock radio set to a local AM
station that was local in every sense of the word. Not even a network
affiliated station. Anyway, sometime between the hours of 7:00am and
7:30am they would broadcast the local town obituaries. It occurred to me
one morning (as do all my best ideas, usually while I'm in the shower)
that if I knew of anyone who was as demented as I was to wake up to this
station, to phone in a fake obit for them... Something that would
definitely make your morning memorable....

Dave