Old March 29th 21, 05:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

Default When hop? SN11 test flight today.

On Monday or thereabouts, Alain Fournier asked ...
On Mar/29/2021 at 08:08, Jeff Findley wrote :

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From the above video description:

SpaceX is set to launch the Starship SN11 prototype to an altitude
of approximately 10 kilometers. A launch attempt is possible in
the afternoon local time on Monday. However, as with testing,
there is always a chance that teams could decide to stand down
and try again on a different day.

This original content is copyrighted to NASASpaceflight
(NASASpaceflight.com) and is not to be reused in any form without
explicit permission.

They didn't mention how many launch attempt SN11 will do today? :-)

Now at 0. FAA inspector still waiting for his luggage at the Dallas
carousel.

/dps

--
"First thing in the morning, before I have coffee, I read the obits, If
I'm not in it, I'll have breakfast." -- Carl Reiner, to CBS News in