Old March 29th 21, 01:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default When hop? SN11 test flight today.

LIVE: Starship SN11 Test Flight, Scheduled for Mar 29, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUGKZFIcxk

From the above video description:

SpaceX is set to launch the Starship SN11 prototype to an altitude
of approximately 10 kilometers. A launch attempt is possible in
the afternoon local time on Monday. However, as with testing,
there is always a chance that teams could decide to stand down
and try again on a different day.

This original content is copyrighted to NASASpaceflight
(NASASpaceflight.com) and is not to be reused in any form without
explicit permission.

Jeff