Old March 18th 21, 10:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default New booster reuse record set this morning

"David Spain" wrote in message news:s307kb$ljn$1@dont-email. ...

On 3/17/2021 9:08 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

As I recall, their record is of roughly 1 month turn around, and that is
pretty amazing. But it doesn't show that all landings result in such
quick/inexpensive turn arounds. (though I am pretty sure they are
learning about what makes a flight that allows quick turn around and
what causes more refurb is getting more and more known).

But do note that the time between launches only hints at how long it
takes to turn around a booster. We don't really know the actual effort
it takes.

Well the current record is SN10 at about 6 minutes *snicker*.

Dave

Ok, that made me laugh!

--
Greg D. Moore