Old March 15th 21, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default 63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:06:53 -0400
"Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:13:47 GMT
wrote:
You can only fit about 7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdVtSh4wRs
Not clear what's going on there.

It's a theory that the solar system is not like what we've been
taught, but that it really is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation
system, and one literally designed by God for the purpose of raising
up crops of man over 7,000 year time periods. Each Earth goes
through its building phase, then it goes to the Mars phase where
stuff is finished. It goes into its Earth phase, and after Earth it
goes into its Venus phase for recycling. After Venus it goes into
its Mercury phase for additional recycling and/or purifying. Then it
begins again.

BTW, this is all happening in parallel. A new Earth is produced every
7,000 years, but it takes 100s of thousands of years to build the
Earths. It takes 14,000 years to recycle them.

The Venus that exists used to be an Earth. The Mars that exists will
be the next Earth. There are proto-Earths being built right now inside
of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, which is what that simulation
shows. And if you go to http://www.3alive.org, the source code link for
the simulation is there at the bottom of the page on GitHub.

And again, this is a theory. I'd like someone to disprove it
categorically by some astronomical data, or a core sample, or Bible
verses which make it impossible.

--
Rick C. Hodgin