Old March 14th 21, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default New booster reuse record set this morning

SpaceX sets new booster reuse mark with Starlink launch
by Jeff Foust ? March 14, 2021
https://spacenews.com/spacex-sets-ne...with-starlink-
launch/

That's 9 launches and landings for booster number B1051. We're coming
up on 10 launches and landings for this booster. That's something that
critics said would never happen. Looks set to happen this year.

Jeff