Old March 4th 21, 07:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX SN10

In article , says...

It went up, reached its planned altitude of 10 km. Successfully
performed the belly flop and landed softly. So it was good and very
close to being a total success. Unfortunately, it exploded shortly after
landing.

There was a bit of a bounce on landing. Plus it was leaning slightly.
And it was on fire. Still, any landing you can sprint away from...

;-)

Good luck with SN11 SpaceX.

Agreed. Every failure comes with a lesson to learn. That's the
advantage of this this of "hardware rich", iterative, development.

Jeff