Old March 1st 21, 12:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Mars colonization

In article , says...

SpaceX plans on building Starship to transport Mars colonist and
equipment for a Mars colony. But they mostly expect other companies and
organizations to handle the actual establishment of a base on Mars :
habitats, greenhouses... Starship seems to be advancing well, but I
haven't heard much about others working on the necessities for living on
Mars. Have any of you heard about others having such plans?

Starship has yet to prove itself, so there really aren't any concrete
(i.e. funded) plans to use it to go to Mars and back.

Jeff