Old October 13th 20, 12:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default High and far

On Oct/12/2020 at 15:07, David Spain wrote :
Alain Fournier writes:

...................... So at what point does something cease to be up and
starts to be far.

When it crosses from being in a place you might reach (up) vs a place
you cannot reach (far)?

I like the phrase though. "High and far". To me sounds like a title to a
great SF space or space travel story. Or maybe a factual early history
of spaceflight novel. If I write such a story can I have the rights to the
phrase as a title? What would you charge me? :-) Would you settle for
the credit in the 'Acknowlegements' Section?

I don't think I have any legal rights on the phrase, so you can use it
as you wish. But if you want to pay me for it, a copy of the book would
be great :-)

Alain Fournier