Old September 11th 20, 10:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The U.S. is going up in smoke

In article , says...

1) NASA, its true, has played a critical role. But credits for the Earth
observation campaigns is disappearing. Space.com reported in February:

In the Trump administration's federal budget request for 2021, proposes
the cancellation of two NASA telescopes, two Earth science satellites
and STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) engagement
efforts.

Not unlike this administration's earlier NASA budget proposals.
Hopefully Congress will do what it has done in prior years and continue
to fund these programs. I personally support all of the aforementioned
programs.

Off-topic content snipped.

Jeff