Default Is S. Califall Desert?

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 2:06:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 3:02:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 12:40:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 7:27:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 2:54:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 12:55:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Me thinks it is.85 sunny and can not remember the last ran.bert

I can remember it raining there. I think it was around 1984.

Double-A

cool and not a cloud.Van I keep the sky light open 24/7 If it rained I would wash the van.Police were parked by my van as I came out of Senior Center.They asked me how I was doing,and if I needed them they were told to help me.They are great.Their Chief is great.It gave me a warm feeling to know they are watching over me.My girl friend Teresa has a hearing aid phone for me so M&M can be franchize.Im putting in a 8 foot fence for here next week. In the 7 years I have been here she has done me good.She says she loves me like she loved her grandfather.I'm crying bert

Hot and sunny.Beach weekend going into Monday.Its so dry I bought a case of Bud to wet my tongue.Bert

Southern Cal is the Great Mojave Desert so I've heard. It is the driest desert in N. America.

Double-A

Right you are AA,and Anaheim is its seat.Anaheim park has a waterfall and all the birds are fighting for a place under it.I got there first,and was pecked away.I'm at war with the birds

Wind today is fanning the fire my way.Good thing I have the van and can run my way.500 houses will be burned away.Ins. going sky high.Calif homes have to be on wheels.Its the only way to go.Looked up the cost of a van by Jayco (like mine)$80,000 + tax and no built in TV .No 9 passengers No 6x5 bed.No double air.No 5 speaker sterio etc. WOW Well its not made in China,and sold at Walmart bert