Old October 23rd 19, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Is S. Califall Desert?

On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 3:02:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 12:40:52 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 7:27:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 2:54:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 12:55:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Me thinks it is.85 sunny and can not remember the last ran.bert

I can remember it raining there. I think it was around 1984.

Double-A

cool and not a cloud.Van I keep the sky light open 24/7 If it rained I would wash the van.Police were parked by my van as I came out of Senior Center.They asked me how I was doing,and if I needed them they were told to help me.They are great.Their Chief is great.It gave me a warm feeling to know they are watching over me.My girl friend Teresa has a hearing aid phone for me so M&M can be franchize.Im putting in a 8 foot fence for here next week. In the 7 years I have been here she has done me good.She says she loves me like she loved her grandfather.I'm crying bert

Hot and sunny.Beach weekend going into Monday.Its so dry I bought a case of Bud to wet my tongue.Bert

Southern Cal is the Great Mojave Desert so I've heard. It is the driest desert in N. America.

Double-A

Right you are AA,and Anaheim is its seat.Anaheim park has a waterfall and all the birds are fighting for a place under it.I got there first,and was pecked away.I'm at war with the birds