Old February 3rd 16, 10:20 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Default News out of Armstong, another loss

David Lesher formulated the question :
Fred J. McCall writes:

I'm very sorry to hear this. I never knew him, but I definitely
remember (and miss) Mary. My deepest sympathies to the family.

Who has been in bad shape herself. She had a failed knee
replacement, and was hospitalized for 10+ months while they
fought a vicious infection of same. Last I heard they were
putting in some very simple knee so she could move at all.

I don't know her status now.

She posted a simple statement on FB recently, mentioning a "Celebration
of Life" event for Ken.

/dps

--
"What do you think of my cart, Miss Morland? A neat one, is not it?
Well hung: curricle-hung in fact. Come sit by me and we'll test the