Old January 19th 16, 04:53 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain[_4_]

Default News out of Armstong, another loss

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:25:45 AM UTC-5, Stuf4 wrote:
Ken Iliff, husband of Mary Shafer, died one week ago:

Also sorry to hear this news. My contact with this newsgroup (well maybe it was just sci.space back then) went dark around the time it took off so I never got to know Mary Shafer back in the day. My day pre-dated that day. Before newsgroups got to be so popular and a very early and primitive form of a "social network".

I missed a lot and I could have learned a lot from her posts. My condolences nonetheless.

David Spain