Old December 21st 12, 02:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

Default Santa Susana Rocketdyne is still a mess

From his previous posting history, this is from someone who
persisted in driving a patently unsafe vehicle,
stands (or stood) on swivel chairs, and had elective surgery
performed that had an associated fatality rate in his area
of 25%.

Mr, Haller's record vis-a-vis risk assesment is as shaky as
Jello on the Humbolt Fault.

My dodge caravan had 450,000 miles on when retired to a scrap yard,
it passed PA state inspection yearly and was not unsafeit was well
maintained.

I never stood on swivel chairs you must be confusing me with someone
else.....

I did have gastrc bypass surgery with much success.....

the surgery death rate is 1 to 2 percent.....

the real hazard was remaing way too heavy. being more than 100 pounds
overweight at the time of surgery increases your risk for cancer,
heart disease, diabetes, sleep aones and probably 100 or more serious
health troubles.

Back when I was 40 i was on my way to my step sisters funeral in
arizonia, she was 40 when she died after minor surgery she was
morbidly obese. I fell on snow here in pittsburgh and did serious
damage to my knee. I too was 40 at the time.

months later I had no choice but getting knee surgery, i quit
breathing in recovery and very nearly died. I had sleep apnea a real
hazard if you have surgery...... and docs dont know....

life is full of risks but adding safety stuff like air bags in
vehicles can increase safety a lot.....

as far as people laughing about a waste core nuke plant storage pool
failure, either by accident, or terrorist attack will have no one
laughing. and they arent in containment and because of that a easier
target