Old October 13th 11, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

Default RIP Pat Flannery?

In article . com,
says...

On 13/10/2011 1:00 PM,
wrote:
Is this *our* Pat Flannery?
http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/obituary/id/145730/

"Patrick C. Flannery, 54, Jamestown, died Monday, Oct. 3, 2011, at his
home."

Pithy.

Is it the right town?

This is a Usenet posting I found using Google Groups:

| Patrick Flannery View profile
| More options Jun 22 2001, 11:41 pm
|
| Newsgroups: sci.space.history
| From: "Patrick Flannery"
| Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:38:42 -0500
| Subject: Gemini spacesuits
| Print | Individual message | Show original | Report this message |

--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "