Old February 14th 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

Default ? "Clowning" is popular here ( see HVAC, Saul, Hagar, etc. ).

"HVAC" wrote in message

JeffRelf.F-M.FM Â Â @. wrote in message

"Clowning" is popular here ( see HVAC, Saul, Hagar, etc. ).

"Darla" reminds me of a very sweet lady I've known for decades;
she doesn't deserve the clowning she gets.

Are we talking about the liar named 'Darla' that claims
to be a space alien that has been on earth a million years?

THIS is what you call a "very sweet lady" ? A ****ing LIAR?

Your standards are low.

Re-think your position.

So very sorry, matey HarHar, if we've bruised your sensibilities!
We're not lying, you know, but that's okay!
As we've said from time to time, we don't expect to be believed!
And even if we ARE lying, SHIVER ME TIMBERS, matey! it must seem like such
an OBVIOUS lie!

You really should deal with those issues, like the one where one of your
schoolteachers molested you!
Or was it your Grampa?

No offense!

--