Old February 13th 10, 11:51 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.chem
BradGuth

Default LHC. Collapse. Again to deadly error with cosmic rays.

On Feb 13, 11:38*am, Mark Thorson wrote:
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

Magnetic wrote:

Wait a couple of weeks. It is possible we will survive. I give 50% on
our survival.

I give it around 100%
Are you still going to be spewing this BS when CERN is working at full
energy?

Yes, but he will post under another pseudonym so he
won't have to take responsibility for his earlier
rantings.

If I unloaded a full AK47 magazine of ammo at you, say from 10 yards
and somehow missed; would that count as zero risk for each additional
time I tried to hit my target?

What's a double mass proton worth these days?

~ BG