Old February 11th 10, 06:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Jan 28, 3:43*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jan 14, 1:11*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jan 13, 12:31*pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Dec 25 2009, 8:53*pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

There are a number of things that can attack a star system, Saul.
We recently cut a hole in a noxious gas cloud that would have decimated
Earth and killed us all.
We frequently change the orbits of meteoroids that would harm Earth and its
life.
When comets come close we monitor them for the deadliness of the half-life
they have aboard.
And many other unimaginable deadly events are cancelled by us.
--
Yubiwan
Be well and come... be welcome!

Where's the supposed evidence that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud
of 12.5e6 Ms and its subsequent stars never had an impact/influence
upon our solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like yourself know and be willing
to share about this tidal gravity association that we must still have
with the Sirius star/solar system, that's currently only a fraction of it's
original stellar mass?

*BradGuth, Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “GuthUsenet

Have the Newtonian laws of gravity been revoked?

Where's the supposed evidence or even subjective conditional physics
that the terrific Sirius molecular cloud of 12.5e6 Ms, and that of
its subsequent vibrant stars never had an impact/influence upon our
solar system?

What would an honest Sean Rothschild like "Yubiwan" or "Darla" know
and/or be willing to share about this tidal gravity association that
we must still have with the remaining Sirius star/solar system, that's
currently only a fraction of it's original 12.5 stellar mass?

*~ BG

Is "uk.sci.astronomy" in a coma?