Old July 9th 09, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Jul 9, 5:55*am, BradGuth wrote:
Sirius and us(our solar system) are very much indeed inseparable, at
least according to those regular laws of physics pertaining to the
mainstream accepted notions of Newtonian gravity and orbital mechanics
that seems more than sufficient for everything else we’re told to
accept, and especially if little Sedna can be turned around at a tidal
radii of 1.459e14 m that’s worth merely 2.975e13 N, whereas Sirius at
8.6 light years and worth 1.417e17 N (20 thousand fold stronger), and
to think that we’ve been gaining on this 3.5 solar mass of Sirius by
7.6 km/sec, plus most likely and unavoidably accelerating towards our
next close encounter.

However, it’s pretty much all nothing but another mainstream infowar,
of media damage-control by way of a mainstream tactical disinformation
gauntlet of carefully orchestrated lies, deceptions and systematic
obfuscation is what it’s apparently all about. *When I’ve merely
expected of others to share information and to otherwise
constructively ponder and contribute to this topic and many similar
ones before, all we ever got at best was a stone cold shoulder, and
otherwise mostly negativity and banishment, as well as from a certain
racist and kosher bigotry spouting potty-mouth rabbi none the less.
However, the laws of physics are seldom if ever politically correct or
otherwise faith-based, and as such they simply do not lie, and even
the best available science doesn’t support many of those established
mainstream notions of excluding anything and everything that rocks a
given faith-based boat.

Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius)
*http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
*http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

The cosmic molecular cloud of what created Sirius, as being worth at
least 1.25e6 solar masses, while at a center to center distance of 100
ly and using our solar system mass of 2.05e30 kg for that same era, we
get the following results for 100 ly (9.46053e17 m), 50 ly (4.7303e17
m) and 10 ly (9.46053e16 m).
*2.05e30 kg *and *2.5e36 kg *at 100 ly = 3.819e20 Newtons
*2.05e30 kg *and *2.5e36 kg *at * 50 ly = 1.528e21 N
*2.05e30 kg *and *2.5e36 kg *at * 10 ly = 3.819e22 N

current (sun ~ earth) gravitational force of attraction:
*1.989e30 and 5.974e24 kg at 1.496e11 m = 3.541e22 N

current (sun ~ mars) gravitational force of attraction:
*1.989e30 and 6.418e23 kg at 2.2794e11 m = 1.639e21 N

current (sun ~ pluto) gravitational force of attraction:
*1.989e30 and 1.305e22 kg at 5.906e12 m = 4.964e16 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/average gravitational attraction:
*2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 7.867e13 m = 1.023e14 N

current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
*2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
*2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Being that a molecular cloud of at least 1.25e6 solar masses is going
to have a diameter of nearly 100 light years, as such I might suggest
that we use the 50 ly parameter for the adjusted distance from the
core density of such a molecular cloud, as for mutually binding us at
the weak gravity force of 1.528e21 N. *Of course by doubling that
distance cuts this tidal binding force of radial gravitational
attraction down to a forth, whereas even at 500 ly it’s still worth
1.528e19 N, and at the 2.5e37 solar masses brings that 500 ly distance
right back up to being worth 1.528e20 N.

The cosmic creation of the Sirius star/solar system was no small
matter of any wussy little molecular cloud. *This was an extremely
large cloud and subsequent stellar birthing event of relatively recent
times (250~300 MBP), and as such it would have been entirely visible
to the naked human eyes of that era (not that any intelligent human
via Darwin or intelligent design even existed at that time, although
Ed Conrad’s “Man of Coal” seems to be of that era), and as of most
recently transforming the red supergiant phase of Sirius B into a
white dwarf required a helium flashover (slow nova) about as close as
you can safely get, if not a little too close.

By way of reading from what others claiming to know more than most
anyone else (must be Einstein clones), it seems they’d have no
problems with suggesting the 1e6:1 cosmic molecular cloud of having
been worth 1.25e7 solar masses that created the Sirius star/solar
system, and if still using 2.05e30 kg mass for that of our solar
system of that same era results in yet another 10 fold increased force
of attraction for that same 50 ly distance, representing 1.528e22 N
(nearly half of the sun~earth attraction), and 99.9999% of this 1e6:1
molecular cloud that’s oddly nowhere to be found, by rights should
have greatly affected our solar system.

Try to remember that this wasn’t a one brief time kind of a cosmic
drive-by shooting, but most likely worth at least ten million years of
persistent gravity pull before that massive molecular cloud ever
having cranked out those impressive Sirius stars, and for at least
another million some odd years of having blown everything else
(99.999% of that molecular cloud) far away. *Once again, how can this
kind of nearby cosmic event and of such horrific original mass not
have affected our solar system?

This one shouldn’t be so hard to answer, but then our resident wizards
seem unable, and/or unwilling to share and share alike without
involving a great deal of bloodshed.

In order to put this tidal radius grip or Newtonian binding force of
well established orbital mechanics into proper context, that which an
average bloke can understand, it’s always good to draw upon whatever
we objectively know and collectively accept as being the case.

TNOs like Sedna, multiple thousands of SDOs and even a few of the
larger OCOs (Ort Cloud Objects) are no longer hard to find within the
radii of our vast Oort cloud that’s reaching way the hell out there at
the tidal radii of 3e16 meters, and isn’t exactly going anywhere
either, all because of the weak binding Newtonian force of gravity
(“the Sun's orb of physical, gravitational, or dynamical influence”).
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/astro/tnoslist.html

Considering that we're still managing to hold onto Sedna;
current (solar system) ~ Sedna/aphelion gravitational attraction:
2.02e30 and 4.7e21 kg at 1.459e14 m = 2.975e13 N

Whereas instead Sirius has apparently been holding onto us;
current (solar system) ~ Sirius gravitational force of attraction:
2.02e30 and 6.9615e30 kg at 8.1365e16 m = 1.417e17 N

Now try to imagine whatever else the Sirius star/solar system of 3.5
solar masses is quite capable of its gravitational force holding onto,
not to mention as of prior to Sirius B having lost so much of it’s
mass by having been such a red supergiant and becoming a white dwarf,
and of not too long before then of whatever the original molecular
cloud of 1.25e7 solar masses had to offer (even at 500 ly it’s still
a worthy pull or attractive force of 1.528e20 N).

As is, that 1.417e17 N worth of the Sirius tidal radii holding force
represents a 4763:1 greater grip than we have on Sedna. Of course you
can always trust the mainstream obfuscation from our resident
newsgroup rabbi, or you can always do the math yourself, or perhaps
simply use one of the following:
Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius force)
http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

Not to further nitpick, however there’s 2005-VX3 / damocloid(asteroid)
of 112 km diameter and perhaps worth at most 1.47e18 kg that’s hanging
all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.404e14 m) that’s worth merely 1.709e9
N, and even it’s not going away from our solar system tidal radius.
That’s representing a Sirius/XV3 ratio of nearly 83e6:1 greater tidal
radii hold on us, not to mention that we seem to be headed back
towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and unavoidably accelerating as an
elliptical Newtonian trek should.

In other words, we unavoidably became a Newtonian orbiting part or
member of that same Sirius molecular cloud, and having remained
associated with the Sirius star/solar system ever since. The 99.999%
remains of that original molecular cloud which gave birth to Sirius is
however nowhere in sight, which is rather odd in that our observing
instruments having imaged the cosmic remains of similar and/or far
less robust clouds at millions of light years away, suggesting that
the Sirius B helium flashover may have actually been more like a
sustained nova or possibly that of a supernovae which directly
affected our terrestrial environment, as likely having triggered our
final ice age thaw and most recent genetic mutations.

As I've said often before, you do not have to take my word on this,
because the laws of physics and the unavoidable Newtonian binding
force of gravity are entirely in charge of this one. Only a religious
skewed faith-based nutcase that systematically excludes such matters
of fact can manage to keep a straight face, as they publicly obfuscate
and otherwise remain in such perpetual denial, somewhat like a Pope in
denial of what their supposed Christian faith once did to those nice
Cathars (and yet how is it that mainstream religion and their devout
minions are never responsible for anything bad or unjust happening?).

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet"