Old July 6th 09, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On Jul 6, 6:55*am, BradGuth wrote:
Sirius and our solar system are clearly inseparable, at least
according to the regular laws of physics, Newtonian gravity and
orbital mechanics.

In spite of whatever those mainstream textbooks and their puppet media
has to say, we seem to have become closely associated with the Sirius
star cluster, even though Sirius has only been a relatively newish and
extremely vibrant stellar evolution (quite possibly contributed from
our encountering another galaxy), and especially terrestrial
illuminating of the first 200~250 million years worth.

First off, it took a cosmic molecular cloud worth perhaps at the very
least 125,000 solar masses in order to produce such a 12.5 mass worthy
star system, leaving 99.99% of that molecular mass as supposedly blown
away and having to fend for itself, at a place and time when our
existing solar system wasn't any too far away. *Others might go so far
as to suggest a more than likely molecular cloud mass of 1.25 million,
while still others yet would prefer a more robust cloud worthy of 12.5
million solar masses as having emerged from encountering a smaller
galaxy that merged with our Milky Way. *In any case, that must have
been quite a stellar birthing process, especially if the remains of
this terrific cloud of originally near 100 ly diameter is suddenly
nowhere to be found.

In any case, there's no way that our passive little solar system
wasn't somehow directly affected by and otherwise having become tidal
radius interrelated with such a nearby mass, and/or at least
subsequently associated with the mutual barycenter that's primarily
dominated by the Sirius star/solar system.

Lo and behold, it seems that numerous mergers of galactic proportions
isn’t nearly as uncommon as some of our perpetual naysayers and Big
Bang of devout OT thumpers might care to suggest.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
*http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
*http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
*http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
*"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
*http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of *observationology
science (deductive interpretation of eye-candy plus other peer
replicated research), our Milky Way is made up of at least two
galactic units, with more of the same on their blue-shifted way
towards encountering us (namely Andromeda). *Seems hardly fair
considering that everything was supposedly created via one singular
Big Bang, not to mention that hundreds to perhaps thousands of
galaxies seem rather nicely headed into the Great Attractor (including
us) for their final demise and/or rebirth.

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives (including those of what FAS has compiled) depicting
“colliding galaxies”, as well as soon to become ESA color/hue enhanced
and expanded upon via a trio of their impressive orbital
observatories, not to mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble
plus our next generation of orbital observatories should further
document. *It may even become hard to find galaxies as massive as ours
and Andromeda that are entirely original without their having grown
via mergers.

Where's our TRACEe3 and the all-knowing expertise from FAS, telling us
whatever they seem to know best or at least suspect is most likely?
Surely these brown-nosed clowns of mostly pretend Atheists, as well as
republican faith-based bigots and typically closed mindsets of our
Usenet/newsgroup cabal that are enforcing their mainstream status quo
(much like my personal rabbi shadow tries to do), are hopefully not
representing or otherwise speaking on behalf of our FAS.

*~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

This isn’t even hocus-pocus rocket science, instead it’s just plain
old Newtonian physics that a dysfunctional 5th grader should
understand.

As is, the 1.417e17 N worth of the Sirius tidal radii holding force
represents a 4763:1 greater grip than we have on Sedna. Of course you
can always trust the mainstream obfuscation from our resident
newsgroup rabbi, or you can always do the math yourself, or perhaps
simply use one of the following:
Gravity Force of Attraction (orbital tidal radius force)
http://www.1728.com/gravity.htm
http://www.wsanford.com/~wsanford/ca...alculator.html

Not to further nitpick, however there’s 2005-VX3 / damocloid(asteroid)
of 112 km diameter and perhaps worth at most 1.47e18 kg that’s hanging
all the way out to 2275.5 AU (3.404e14 m) that’s worth merely 1.709e9
N, and even it’s not going away from our solar system tidal radius.
That’s representing a Sirius/XV3 ratio of nearly 83e6:1 greater tidal
radii hold on us, not to mention that we seem to be headed back
towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and unavoidably accelerating as an
elliptical Newtonian trek should.

The Sirius star/solar system as having recently evolved from scratch
as of supposedly 200300 million years ago, and then only most
recently its Sirius B having gone soft/slow nova as it converted
itself from the original 8.5 solar mass into a red supergiant worth
perhaps as much as 5.7 ( 5.3) solar masses, as having an impressive
1000 fold radii, finally got itself down to the helium flashover phase
of becoming a white dwarf within perhaps as recently as a few million
years ago. In other words, having been close enough as to creating a
living hell on Earth with a second sun until after the red supergiant
and final helium flashover demise of becoming the nearly invisible
white dwarf. The original Sirius B luminosity was likely worth 10,000
times brighter than our sun, and perhaps the combined luminosity of
Sirius ABC was likely worth 20,000 times brighter than our sun.
However, since so much of its spectrum was UV would mean that the
energy received from the Sirius star/solar system was actually worth
something considerably greater to that of our mostly wet and growing
environment of that era.

The original location of Sirius and especially that of its terrific
molecular cloud of at least 1.25e6 solar masses (1.25e51.25e7) is
still not objectively known (almost as though it materialized out of
nowhere), nor has whatever previous proper motions of either us or the
remainder of that molecular cloud been plotted or ever so much as
virtually identified via supercomputer simulations. We have obviously
lost any track of such remainders of that terrific molecular cloud
because of the Sirius B helium flashover having so extensively blown
it all away, and somehow supposedly not having affected us.

Perhaps the public funded mainstream mindset of astrophysics and
related science simply doesn’t want us to know exactly whatever such a
nearby star/solar system as Sirius could have come from, or having
done to us.

It takes a fairly substantial ratio of mostly hydrogen and some helium
consumption, plus a staggering CME loss of roughly causing a third of
its original stellar mass to go away, before a star becomes a worthy
full blown red giant or supergiant, thereby making the red supergiant
of Betelgeuse originally worth an impressive 30+ solar masses.

http://blogs.nature.com/news/thegrea...t_to_blow.html
Yes indeed, perhaps Betelgeuse should blow our socks off with one
hell of a nova or possibly supernovae as it becomes a fairly
substantial white dwarf or possibly turns itself into a neutron star,
and rather soon if there's an ongoing shrinkage of 1%/year for the
past 15 years (actually its helium flashover into becoming a white
dwarf or that neutron star has already taken place as of more than 550
years ago).

Here’s my further revised/edited version of stellar timelines that’ll
offer some alternative interpretation as to the recent birth and rapid
evolution of the Sirius star/solar system, and of this process most
likely having impacted our relatively nearby and passive solar system.

Our sun that supposedly took 100 million years in order to assemble
itself, consumes or burns its way through 4.28e9 kg/sec of mostly
hydrogen (or rather its more like burning through plus otherwise
having been CME tossing away 3e12 kg/sec, and perhaps even 4e12 kg/
sec if it were taking less than 9 billion years of its stellar
evolution to become a white dwarf). Supposedly within another 4.5
billion years our sun will have become noticeably expanding into a red
giant, and otherwise by at most 7.5 billion from now it should have
become a full blown red giant of at least 250 radii before the same
kind of measurable shrinkage and helium flashover phase into becoming
a white dwarf of perhaps not larger than Mars.

On the other hand, the original Sirius B of 8.5 solar masses had an
extremely short timeline up until reaching its most recent white dwarf
phase, as having obtained this status at roughly 500 times faster
stellar evolution than our sun reaching it’s white dwarf phase within
roughly 12e9 years (in other words, at merely 4.28e9 kg/sec our sun is
almost never going to die off unless something extremely large smacks
into it). On the other nearby stellar hand, Sirius B may have evolved
itself within as little as 200 million years, before having become the
white dwarf as of something less than 64 million years ago. However,
Sirius C could have also played an important roll at the same time or
before Sirius B evolved into the white dwarf. Perhaps the last thing
anyone within mainstream science wants any of us to have is that
TRACEe3 taking a much higher resolved look-see.

Sirius B had to burn through its fuel and otherwise toss mass away at
4e16 kg/sec, an average mass reduction rate of 4e15 kg/sec.

In other words, having to consume roughly 8+ times as much mass in as
little as 1/60th the time is what has to represent an extremely
vibrant neighbor (as a nearly exploding or slow nova kind of highly
terrestrial illuminating star), especially along with the original of
Sirius A at perhaps 3+ solar mass and Sirius C at whatever it started
out as perhaps worth 1 solar mass, all together representing one heck
of a great deal of stellar mass consuming and CMEs tossing sufficient
stellar volumes of mostly hydrogen, helium plus a few other plasma
elements as considerable mass leaving that vibrant star system, that
wasn’t any too far away from us.

Now that’s a seriously hot kind of active star system that’s sharing
loads of substantial hard-X-rays and gamma, taking place at perhaps
less than 10 light years from us, while the red supergiant phase and
its helium flashover (aka slow nova) into becoming the little white
dwarf happening even closer to us, and perhaps closer yet if there’s
any barycenter orbital considerations due to the original molecular
cloud of 1.2e6 or greater solar masses that obviously had to exist as
of 250~350 million years ago.

Our Earth and moon are also in the process of each losing mass, and at
the very least we are losing a combined 1e3 kg/sec in addition to the
3e12 kg/sec that our sun is losing. Given the persistent 350~450 km/s
of solar wind that’s gently pushing upon us (not to mention the added
force of halo CMEs), is suggesting it’s most likely this gradual
ongoing loss of such mass and its worth of gravity is what’s causing
the majority of our orbital recession (under 15 cm/year) away from the
sun. This could actually become a good thing, especially if we could
somehow manage to artificially cause Earth and our moon combined to
lose 1e4 kg/sec, while our sun keeps getting more into the IR
spectrum that’ll eventually become an inflated red giant of 250 times
radii, along with fluctuations and the increased loss of mass reaching
its highly charged plasma out nearly to the Mars radii, means that
Earth needs to get as far away form our sun as possible, and the
sooner the better. By then, we’d actually be a whole lot better off
as a moon of Saturn or Jupiter.

Nothing all that much to worry about: (as long as our fading
geomagnetic force doesn’t entirely fail us)
http://spaceweather.gmu.edu/index_files/cme.jpg
http://users.aber.ac.uk/azb/images/lasco-c2-cme.jpg
http://www.astronomycast.com/wp-cont...007/04/cme.jpg
http://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/gallery/...ombo1_prev.jpg
http://ct.gsfc.nasa.gov/insights/vol13/tele.htm

Btw; Sirius A has most likely gone through nearly 30% of it’s
original mass, and is about to become an impressive red supergiant of
its very own once exceeding a mass reduction of 33% via consumption
and CME losses, and of especially accelerated stellar evolution with a
nearby Sirius B sucking the hydrogen life out of Sirius A, as such
isn’t exactly retarding this process. Fortunately, Sirius A is not
going to become nearly as red supergiant as Sirius B, however the
helium flashover phase (at a forth the Sirius B mass) may happen a
whole lot closer to us, as we’re being pulled along our elliptical
Newtonian trek towards Sirius at 7.6 km/s and accelerating.

Of course, within the next few thousand years there’ll also be
considerably less terrestrial magnetosphere and otherwise insufficient
energy resources for Eden/Earth to sustain much other than robust
bugs, microbes and spores of whatever we’d once had been. That
progression is actually a very insignificant cosmic amount of time,
especially considering that we’re also eventually headed into the
Great Attractor plus way before then nailed by the Andromeda galaxy,
so not to worry about such matters is best, even though advancing
technology could help salvage our otherwise certain demise. Too bad
the previous million years of terrestrial human life had been so
utterly wasted, and otherwise perhaps we’ll have better luck next time
unless some faith-based cults and their cabals have other intentions.

~ BG