Old July 6th 09, 05:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 6:55 am, BradGuth wrote:
Sirius and our solar system are clearly inseparable, at least
according to the regular laws of physics, Newtonian gravity and
orbital mechanics.

snip usual GuthBall frothing

As I've said often before, you do not have to take my word on this,

GuthBall, no matter how many time you have recited your usual and
unintelligible gibberish, it remains just that: the rantings of a total
loon.