Old March 23rd 08, 02:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
Peter Stickney

Default Moon Hoax morons soon to be foiled by LRO images of US and SOVIET missions

Pat Flannery wrote:

Alan Erskine wrote:
How do we know that those footprints weren't left by _androids_, rather
than astronauts?
Yeah, I thought as much...you're part of the conspiracy too, _aren't_
you? Don't wait for the translation into COBOL..."Yes" or "No", Mr.
Roboto! :-)

1

Pat; you're starting to scare me. ;-)

Well...the plot thickens, doesn't it, MR. ANDROID? :-)
Still nothing about OM.

This is troubling. Is there any chance of locating his brother, uhm "Dim"?
Or, perhaps, getting in touch with, say, the manager at one of his more
public employers?

Some of these Staph infections can be brutal, MRSA or no. Foot wounds
are nasty for getting infected - they are, after all, closest to the places
where the germs hang out. Hospitals tend to collect really nasty stuff
that can survive the "normal" disinfection.

I'm getting worried.

OM, if you can read this, blink my Num Lock light twice.

--
Pete Stickney
Without data, all you have is an opinion