Old February 19th 06, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Darla's on the way back! (was uhm, something else

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From 'dw':

..hello, how are you?

Happily, sappily irreverent as always. And disgustipated with the 'no
medium' doctrine, as usual.

When we contacted Sagan, at that time
he had not dropped a doobie since
college.
But after talking with us, I suppose he
felt he needed some time off. So he
dipped into some doobage on occasion.
Totally medicinal quantities, I assure
you. G

Then the dooby 'joints' were totally sacramental, opening up
splendiferous, iconic vistas into the cosmos to be announced in
stentorian tones.
But space was still functionally a 'void'.
So much for pot's knowledge-expanding value.
oc
(curmudgeonly old buzzard)

Oh oc, you cob. G
Make no buzzard puke about it, cs knew about space when we first contacted
him.
At that time he just didn't know quite how to present it to his peers, let
alone the public.
After talking with us he decided this was a good thing.

So he didn't.
Believe me, for now at least, humans are better off for it.

shy old bish