Old May 9th 18, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It is a Big Universe with Trillions of Advanced Civilizations

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 11:17:47 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 5:43:30 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 7:16:28 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 16/04/2018 10:02 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
Some of those civilizations have been around for a billion years or more. After having been around that long they surely have invented perfect medicine and defeated death.

So 'defeating death' is a goal of advanced civilizations? I don't think
so. Truly advanced minds have no fear of death.

What the *&^% ? Defeating death is always the greatest goal.

Proof is Earth is one of a kind.So far no real proof that other high life is out there. Bert

Reality is universe is expanding faster than humankind can get to the nearest life planet.We can only get "Lost in space" Best we take good care of our planet like microbes do.Keep it clean,and healthy.Keep it green Bert