Old September 9th 16, 03:27 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Bob Haller

Default Skylab reboost

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 9:44:58 PM UTC-4, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
I was reading up a bit on stuff and came across a question I never gave much
thought to.

Assuming that the proposed Skylab 5 mission HAD in fact been flown. How high
could the Apollo CSM have boosted Skylab?

Could it have taken the thrust from the CSM main engine (which had the most
fuel available) or only the quads?

And if so, how high?

I'm trying to find some numbers, but not finding much luck right now.

the sad part.......

all the hadware for a reboost, all space certified was let to rot in the weather.......

such a loss