Old August 2nd 05, 03:02 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Ed Conrad wrote:

This is an email I received from Michael Horn,
the official representative of Billy Meier in the
United States.

======================================
First This:
UFO PHOTOS
(Plenty More Where These Came From)

http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-119.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-829.jpeg
http://www.billymeier.com/images/foto-832.jpeg
http://www.theyfly.com/gallery.htm

EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT
The Astounding Billy Meier Story

http://www.billymeier.com/photos.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/billy_meier.htm
http://www.billymeier.com/pleiadians.htm

===================================

http://www.theyfly.com is the web site of Michael
Horn, Billy Meier's official American representative.
He will accept a debate from anyone in the world
on the credibility of the Meier contacts and photos
and everything else concerning the extraterrestrials.
You can e-mail him at

==================================

Then this:

Newly Discovered Planet Beyond Pluto
Foretold By Swiss Man Years Ago!

While scientists excitedly announced the discovery of a new planet
beyond Pluto on Friday, July 29, 2005
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2005-126
previously published, copyrighted information regarding the existence
of two planets beyond Pluto, from Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier,
already precedes the current discovery by more than a decade.

The following information conclusively establishes the Meier contacts
as absolutely authentic. The information (and planetary chart)
regarding the two planets beyond Pluto (as well as the warnings
regarding the recent terrorist attacks in Europe and the dangers to
the U.S., etc.) are already mentioned and shown on "The Meier Contacts
- The Key To Our Future Survival" DVD, released in March 2004.

Regarding Other Planets In Our Solar System

Excerpted from FIGU-BULLETIN No. 9
German printing: November 1996
English publishing: February 1998

"According to information from the Pleiadians/Plejarans, several
planets exist in our solar system in addition to the nine known to
terrestrials: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus,
Neptune, and Pluto. For example, close to the sun exists a planet
called Vulcan or Volkano of which terrestrials have spoken for
centuries. Furthermore, the so-called Transpluto orbits the SOL far
beyond Pluto. Beyond SOL a planet also existed about the size of
Earth, but a few years ago it was thrust into outer space by one
spiral arm of a black hole. Regarding this topic, Ptaah and I held the
following conversation on February 3, 1992:

Billy: "Regarding your information on the planet, which is racing at
great speed behind the sun...

nightbat

Stop right there, the referencing to a black hole is a none real
world premise so any theoretical frame applicable foundation postulates
based on such, extrapolations, derivations, speculations, physics,
cosmology, mathematical paradoxes, aliens, is unproved and therefore
presently sci fi hype at most. The profound nightbat " Black Comet " for
black hole enigma resolution is on the other hand based on altered
matter dirac-fermi extended formulations non pauli state mathematical
foundation.

see:http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...ysRev.103.1571

Also:http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...ysRevD.26.2058

Also:http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...p-th%2F9709223

The bose-einstein condensate
see:http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...86%2Fbose.html

failed due do attempts of adherence of pauli state principle while
analyzing energy/mass in an extremely high non normal gravity
universality field.

For more real world applied solutions do a google search under
referenced nightbat links above.

ponder on,
the nightbat