Old February 14th 19, 01:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default R.I.P. Mars Opportunity rover

In article ,
says...

William Elliot wrote on Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:00:18
-0800:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019, Alain Fournier wrote:

NASA has declared the Mars Opportunity rover dead. It was last heard
from on June 10, 2018 so this isn't a surprise. And it has had a long
life with 15 years on Mars. Still it is sad to lose it.

Will the next solar rover have dust shield wiper blades?

Let's hope the next one has arms and legs.

Yep.

Jeff