Old July 18th 18, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Professor from second-rate university thinks he's going to time travel

You seem to have a very low opinion of yourself. I hear there are
drugs to help with that these days. You should take less of them.
Or all of them at once.

So dance, little monkey, dance, because it entertains me. And you
know you will.

"Chris.B" wrote in
:

On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 18:05:24 UTC+2, Infantile wrote:

Is there some law that requires that all children named "Chris"
be dropped on their heads at birth? Or is there a law that any
child that shows evidence of mental retardation be named
"Chris"?

Act 1, Scene 1. New child turns up for first day at the school
of life.

Infant instantly prostrates itself on the floor and begins to
kick wildly at the ankles of all adults present without apparent
provocation.

Act n, Scene n. Same infant repeats failed, infantile behaviour.

Q: What, if any, is the purpose of your life?
Care to explain your abuse or self-abuse?
Is sympathy or empathy an appropriate response to your tragic
behaviour?

Yes, we know precisely what you are. Absolutely no need to copy
and paste your failed comedian's, catch phrase.

The obvious question is how you reached this epic, low point in
such a short life.

Booze? Drugs? Laziness? Deflated ego? Failure to perform to
other's expectations? Just plain nasty? Teenage angst? Serious
doubts as to personal orientation? Fear of authority figures?
Poverty? Shame? Internal religious conflicts? A "walking
wounded" victim personality? Incontinence? Sleep or sensory
deprivation? Bat your eyelids if a textual response is beyond
your present capabilities. We are here to help. If we can.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek