Old June 21st 12, 06:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Dr J R Stockton[_166_]

Default Moments of Inertia and the Shape of Continents and Landmasses on Earth

In sci.astro.amateur message dacd2316-dd8a-4d24-9975-9681c04e7783@f30g2
000vbz.googlegroups.com, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:52:09, Nico V
posted:

What really bothers me is the fact of those triangular shapes of most
of the continents and why they all have the same orientation.
Nobody could explain that yet

Try a Google search for "continental drip" .

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.