Old June 11th 04, 08:48 PM
Pat Flannery

Andrew Gray wrote:

On 2004-06-10, Ami Silberman wrote:

Raiders that season.) Is my D&D game a military operation since one of my
players is in the Marine Corps Active Reserve?

I know the Pentagon is big on innovative warfighting techniques, but
this is ridiculous...

Wouldn't you prefer our Leathernecks know what to do when one of their
tanks suddenly corrodes completely away?
OF COURSE YOU WOULD, MAGGOT! These guys are putting their lives on the
line every day for your liberal civilian candyass!
Why, just yesterday three Gyrenes came under attack by a Jinn in one of
Baghdad's numberless ancient tunnels...DID THEY RUN? ......HELL NO! For
they were ready due to their D&D training...and due to the fact that
Nancy Reagan's astrologer had warned the Late, Great, Man himself that
the powers of dark magic may threaten our troops at any time! So under
the classified program "Wizard's Whup-Ass" every Marine Corps Ka-Bar
knife was magically upgraded with the ability to destroy Demons, Jinn,
Vampires, Werewolves and Hydras...and today that Jinn's ears and
testicles are winging their way to Camp Lejeune, so that the new combat
trainees may realize that there is NOTHING in the this world...or any
OTHER world...that is is half as kick-ass as a MARINE!
SEMPER FI on that one, mister! ;-)

The Old Gunny