Old June 17th 07, 06:40 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default SPECIAL RELATIVITY WITHOUT THE LIGHT POSTULATE

An extremely important discovery made recently by Tom Roberts, the
Albert Einstein of our generation and apparently the last active
hypnotist in Einstein criminal cult:

http://groups.google.ca/group/sci.ph...32844f0766cea?
Tom Roberts wrote in sci.physics.relativity: "While the constancy of
the speed of light was important in the historical development of SR,
I agree it has no logical place as a postulate of SR. Einstein's
second postulate can be replaced by any of a number of suitable
postulates, of which I like this one best: There is a finite upper
bound on the speed of propagation of information."

So time dilation, length contraction and all other idiocies will now
be rigorously deduced from "there is a finite upper bound on the speed
of propagation of information". The world is eager to see the
deduction.

Pentcho Valev