Old January 27th 05, 12:10 AM
vonroach

On 23 Jan 2005 23:12:21 GMT, (BHZellner) wrote:

if you were at 'the edge' and the laws of
physics were exactly the same as everywhere
else, how would you know it was 'the edge'?

Obviously, by astronomical observations. It is
possible that there's an "edge" beyond which no
more material exists, but if so the uniformity of
the cosmic background radiation tells us that
it's beyond our current light-time horizon.

Ben

Spacetime doesn't exist unless there is some change. This emptyspace is the sore
of lunacy our mind invents when not carefully tended.