Old July 2nd 03, 11:06 AM
Martin Frey

Default Homemade dew shield - any advice?

"Richard Darn" wrote:

I got some of that funnky foam but couldn't get it to stick to the surface
of a camping mat. The dew shield I'm making is a large diametre, so quite a
few sheets would be needed, hence they have to fixed in some way.

Thanks, Richard

Stick funky foam to a stiffer substrate which will spring into place?

I'm not sure what would be best - I've got some very thin plywood
which might do, or some 1mm ABS plastic sheet. Either could do it.

If you want some, email me - snip snip from address.

Cheers

Martin

Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47