Old July 10th 07, 07:58 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
DougD

Default I saw something!

In article , Skywise wrote:
Doug? Didn't I just see you somewhere else on usenet?

"Small world syndrome"

Brian

Hey, what can I say?! Lasers, Iridiums, it's all kinda lumped together...
Actually, I got started in the Iridium stuff when my biz partner in LA
got the contract for the worldwide Iridium "road show", and I helped
him out on some of the lighting, etc. After spotting my first one about
5 years ago, I've been bitten. I've even got about 20-30 different dig.
video clips of flares that I shot both here in Canada and from where
I was living in Mpls. Now that takes some dedication, as well as
some humilty for being seen pointing a video camera at nothing
in the sky and then trying to get my kids to watch.. Now they're turning
into "bugs"...
Sooooo, what's your excuse!?!!!

d.